Date Posted: 11/04/2021
We are seeking an experienced and driven Digital Forensic Examiner to learn the business and help grow our company.
- Conduct digital forensic examinations of digital media from a variety of sources.
- Utilize industry accepted forensic tools.
- Perform any necessary research.
- Analyze data and investigative information.
- Prepare clear and comprehensive notes for reports.
- Interacts with clients on a regular basis, including assisting with the online marketing of services when not directly working on a project.
- Provides expert testimony in a court of law as required.
- Baccalaureate degree in Business, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field from an Accredited University.
- A leading forensic certification or extensive experience utilizing forensic software is required.
- Computer forensics and information security experience.
- Software/hardware testing experience.
- Experience working with law firms and insurance companies is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in confined spaces as needed.
- Excellent reading, writing, and comprehension abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft-based computer programs, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Organized with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to clearly articulate findings to clients both verbally and in written form.
- Confidence/charisma for public speaking engagements to small and large groups.
- Ability to interact socially at mixed engagements with clients.
- Proficiency in a language other than English a plus.
About Enigma Forensics
Noted cyber security and computer forensics expert looking for a tech-savvy, great communicator to learn my business. Seeking full time staff to work in Chicago now. Here is a great chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup led by a leader in the computer forensics and cyber security industry, Lee Neubecker. More on our CEO at https://leeneubecker.com.
Please email your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you would make a great apprentice: careers AT enigmaforensics.com.
Our office is located at 53 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 735, Chicago, Illinois 60604, United States.
No recruiters or phone calls please.