Enigma Forensics is a Chicago based Computer Forensics on Cyber Investigations firm lead by a seasoned globally recognized computer forensics expert witness of record. Be a part of a ground floor opportunity to learn the business of computer forensics and cyber investigations with a recognized leader. Enigma Forensics addresses the growing demand by insurance claims and legal professionals for a global, multi-disciplinary and highly-skilled forensic consulting partner.
We help our clients manage digital challenges they face:
We deliver certainty to our clients when they need it most: When equipment, systems, structures, or data have been threatened by catastrophe or litigation.
We determine cause and responsibility; we identify the nature and extent of damage or loss and provide a full range of solutions to protect their assets.
Our technical experts are trusted advisers and industry leaders. Their expertise is broad and deep, capable of withstanding all forms of scrutiny. Our services are available globally so that certainty is assured no matter where in the world it is needed.
As the recovery from disasters has grown more complex, Enigma Forensics has developed a comprehensive array of services to help our clients with digital challenges they face.
We are an equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive compensation and an environment where teamwork, ongoing professional development, continuous improvement, and exceptional service are valued and rewarded.
We currently have an the following opportunities for new team members to join our organization:
- Associate Forensic Examiner
Associate Forensic Examiner
Digital Forensic Examiner to learn the business and help grow our company.
- Conduct digital forensic examinations of digital media from a variety of sources
- Utilize industry accepted forensic tools
- Perform any necessary research
- Analyze data and investigative information
- Prepare clear and comprehensive notes for reports
- Interacts with clients on a regular basis, including assisting with the online marketing of services when not directly working on a project
- Provides expert testimony in a court of law as required
- Baccalaureate degree in Business, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field from an Accredited University
- A leading forensic certification or extensive experience utilizing forensic software is required
- Computer forensics and information security experience
- Software/hardware testing experience
- Experience working with law firms and insurance companies is a plus but not required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in confined spaces as needed
- Excellent reading, writing, and comprehension abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft-based computer programs, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Organized with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to clearly articulate findings to clients both verbally and in written form
- Confidence/charisma for public speaking engagements to small and large groups
- Ability to interact socially at mixed engagements with clients
- Proficiency in a language other than English a plus
Our office is located at 53 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 304, Chicago, Illinois 60604, United States.
About Enigma Forensics
Noted cyber security and computer forensics expert looking for techno savvy great communicator to learn my business. Seeking full time staff to work in Chicago now. Here is a great chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup led by a leader in the computer forensics and cyber security industry, Lee Neubecker. More on our CEO at https://leeneubecker.com.
Please email your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you would make a great apprentice. lee AT enigmaforensics dot com.
No recruiters or phone calls please.