Date Posted: 11/04/2021
We are seeking an experienced technologist to join our team as an Associate. This individual will be responsible for completing internal and client facing technology projects. A computer savvy individual with experience across several areas is ideal:
- Programming scripts to automate workflow (Python, Java or C+/C#)
- Experience editing videos for online social media distribution
- Data capture from websites to reformulate original content.
- Strong PC hardware skills to setup, optimize, track and organize new and existing equipment.
- Oversee regular offline backup process.
- Assist with editing / publishing content on our WordPress website and via social distribution channels.
- Strong skills with Excel and Access Desired.
- Assist with preservation and collection of electronic data from various client devices
- Perform any necessary research
- Analyze data and investigative information
- Other internal and client projects as required
- Baccalaureate degree in Business, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field from an Accredited University is ideal.
- Computer forensics and information security experience helpful
- Software/hardware testing experience
- Experience working with law firms and insurance companies is a plus but not required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in confined spaces as needed
- Must be able to travel occasional as required for client matters.
- Excellent reading, writing, and comprehension abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft-based computer programs, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Organized with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to clearly articulate findings to clients both verbally and in written form
- Proficiency in a language other than English a plus
- A desire to master new technologies and tackle any challenge thrown your way.
About Enigma Forensics
Noted cyber security and computer forensics expert looking for a tech-savvy, great communicator to learn my business. Seeking full time staff to work in Chicago now. Here is a great chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup led by a leader in the computer forensics and cyber security industry, Lee Neubecker. More on our CEO at https://leeneubecker.com. Our office is located at 53 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 735, Chicago, Illinois 60604, United States.
Please email your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you would make a great apprentice: careers AT enigmaforensics.com.
No recruiters or phone calls please.